Serving as a coach for teams to improve their communication and cooperative has been quite rewarding and fun.
With a unique background, I bring together both my passion for public speaking and my expertise as a counselor. In other words, I am able to deliver lively, animated presentations, as well as listen closely to the verbal and nonverbal responses provided. I am a great speaker (aloud) and a great listener (quietly).
This combination of traits helps me bring incredible talents to non-profit groups and professional teams:
- I can help strangers become comfortable and collegial by using fun, non-threatening activities to help us become acquainted
- I can deliver an engaging, thought-provoking keynote speech with remarks for action steps and applications
- I can help brand-new members of a team onboard and get connected to their new group
- I can help a seasoned group get to know one another better and develop cooperative team approaches which will apply to their workworld
- I can provide useful information about personalities and personality theory in the workplace, in order to help us each “be smarter” about those around us
- With great enthusiasm, smarts and a fun sense of humor, I can help pull these and other related topics together in ways that nudge and inspire group members to work together for shared results